Just another day at the office....

Things were looking up today. I took lots of fish. Most of them on the Korn's Split-tail yellow and orange hopper. It's so nice to see them come up from the bottom and just hammer that hopper. I was lucky enough to catch at least one of everything today completing the "Yellowstone Slam" of; Cutthroat, Cutt-bow, Rainbow, Brown Trout and White Fish.

Brown trout

Rainbow Trout

another Rainbow

one of many Browns brought to hand today....

on the fly....

Yeah he's a good one...

And then this female Brown took me back down river a ways. She got out in the fast water and really put up a nice fight before I could finally land her...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making dubbing 101 a step-by-step by Doug Korn.

My last post on Blogger

Fly tying - Hendrickson and Blue Quill CDC Emergers