Trumpet Turkey Call

Hi folks,

Today I knocked out a Lignum Vitae (very dense hardwood) Trumpet Turkey Call. This call was made mainly to work on the internal geometry and design of the sound chambers. The call sounds great and I think we have a winner. The outside design-shape on this call is plain-Jane but can vary with little to no effect on the sound. I'll be making a couple of fancier versions of this trumpet design  in the next few weeks to put into my store. You can see  them here: http://drkorn55.wixsite.com/dougkornsworkshop

I hope all of my fellow turkey hunters out there are having a great and safe hunting season.....

DK Trumpet Turkey Call - Lignum Vitae with a .410 brass ferrule and a Delrin mouth piece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making dubbing 101 a step-by-step by Doug Korn.

My last post on Blogger

Fly tying - Hendrickson and Blue Quill CDC Emergers