Tying Grobert's Sulphur Emerger/Cripple

Hi folks:

Today I'm tying up some flies to use on my local creek for imitating the Sulphur Mayflies that are hatching in my area now.  Matt Grobert along with Tim Flagler of Tightline Productions happen to put up a new video on his web site and I loved the fly so much I thought I'd tie up a few... Here are some photo's of my tie and the link to Matt's video and material list, enjoy.

http://www.caddischronicles.com/2012/05/tying-groberts-sulphur-emergercripple.html

tied and photographed by Doug Korn

this is what the fish see...





Comments

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Top Social Trading Network...

    Join 1,000,000's who have already found easier methods for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from established eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making dubbing 101 a step-by-step by Doug Korn.

My last post on Blogger

Fly tying - Hendrickson and Blue Quill CDC Emergers