Gearing up the Rig!


















My wife Michelle and I got our 5th wheel out of storage and are getting her all cleaned up, flushed out and stocked up for a summer of fun. The RV will be my home base for most of my fishing putting me even closer to my home trout water here in NY.

This year I'm taking a little break from guiding at Parks Fly Shop in Gardiner, MT for our youngest sons graduation in May from Oswego State College and then I'll be in MT for July and August. The shop is still keeping me very busy with tons of fly tying orders to fill, so I'll be working my little fingers off throughout the summer trying to keep up!

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable summer traveling and camping along the way, Dougie.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making dubbing 101 a step-by-step by Doug Korn.

My last post on Blogger

Fly tying - Hendrickson and Blue Quill CDC Emergers