My last post on Blogger

Yep - this is my last post on blogger..... There's just not enough participation on my blog to keep it going. I post the same material on Facebook so you can follow me there if you like, that's where all my future posts will be. Just look up Doug Korn on Facebook.

I will also be discontinuing my blog reader, as most of the folks I follow are on Facebook and I will read and respond there. I will leave my "On the Fly" blog up for now but I will not add any more content.

My thanks for all of you that have followed my blog and commented. I will have many more projects and posts to come over on Facebook, see ya there.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tying the Found Link (by Kelly Galloup)

tying the Isonychia Nymph

Fly tying - Hendrickson and Blue Quill CDC Emergers