A morning drift with friends


Today I went on a float trip down the Yellowstone River with my guiding buddies. Both off these guys are guides for Parks Fly Shop as was I when I was guiding. In fact, Wilson took my place when I stopped guiding. So, it was fun to all fish together; talk, relax, laugh and even catch a few. And thats just what we did...... talked.... relaxed.... laughed and we all caught a few trout and lots of White fish. I regret not taking more photos but, we were too busy having fun... These guys are the best!

My good friends Wilson and Ben.

Wilson with a little Cutthroat.

Myself and Wilson.... taking a break....beautiful country and a beautiful day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making dubbing 101 a step-by-step by Doug Korn.

My last post on Blogger

Fly tying - Hendrickson and Blue Quill CDC Emergers