Simi-Seal Leech - a test video

Well folks I have ventured into the world of making my own fly tying videos.

completed Simi-Seal Leech tied and photographed by Doug Korn

This is my first attempt at a video.  It's raw unedited footage.  I have a new camera and I'm just trying to get things operating correctly, so you could say this is only a test...  Creating the video, uploading it and all is a bit of a challenge for me.  But I'm sure with more practice and some good editing software the videos will get better with each go-round...

If you want to check it out go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ4A9VM0FtQ&context

Remember be kind I'm new to producing videos... TL, 55dougie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making dubbing 101 a step-by-step by Doug Korn.

My last post on Blogger

Fly tying - Hendrickson and Blue Quill CDC Emergers